An ongoing list of all the things I want to do this time around! Suggestions are always welcome!
the Amazon Jericoacoara
- Canoa Quebrada
Morro de São Paulo Recife Porto de Galinhas Olinda Natal/ Pipa
Lençóis Maranhenses and São Luis Porto Alegre Chapada Diamantina
2. Go to Carnaval in Salvador
3. Go skydiving
4. Learn how to make feijoada!
I’ve eaten a lot of feijoada. Does that count?
5. WORLD CUP! 6. Learn how to Samba (I’m going to count this one as done since I technically know, I just need some practice) 7. Dance forró
8. Take a capoeira class
9. Visit the meeting of the waters, where the Rio Negro and the Rio Solimões meet
10. Get addicted to a telenovela (something that shockingly didn’t happen last time)
11. Go to a local team game in Fortaleza
12. Go kite-boarding or hang-gliding!
13. Try all 50 flavors at the ice cream shop “50 Sabores”
(I think I’m getting close to this one ^^^)
14. Ride on a moto-taxi 15. Eat a dish with jambu* leaves
(what is that you may ask? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acmella_oleracea )
15. Be mistaken for a brasileira